Love to have concussion tests Wednesday
Minnesota Timberwolves All-Star Kevin Love says he will take concussion tests on Wednesday and hopes to return to the court before the season ends.
- Bucks: Struggling vs. top teams
- Cavs: Contenders to pretenders
- Clippers: Clinch playoff spot
- Heat: LeBron leads epic finish
- Knicks: Upbeat even after loss
- Lakers: Better without Kobe?
- Magic: Clicking without Howard
- Mavs: Losses cut in Odom deal
- Rockets: Skidding at wrong time
- Suns: Tied for eighth spot
- T-wolves: Reality sets in
Love has missed four straight games with a concussion and strained neck that he suffered in the game against Denver on April 11. Love says that after five or six difficult days, he started feeling much better Tuesday.
Love didn’t anticipate any issues with the concussion exam, which is required by the league before a player is cleared to play. He does not expect to make the trip to Detroit for their game against the Pistons on Thursday, but holds out hope he could be back for the Warriors on Sunday.
Love is averaging 26 points and 13.3 rebounds per game.